Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Experience of Creating a Strategic Plan

How did I feel about my experience in creating a strategic plan? I actually liked it, I liked the fact that we had the opportunity to pick our own topic. This made the whole situation much better.

 I did my strategic plan based on a campaign for Tourism Winnipeg. This is something that I am very interested in so even doing research was kind of interesting. Yes, I know I said it. Even though in a previous post I was complaining about it!

I feel really good about the campaign I came up with. I feel like it is something that could actually happen in Winnipeg. If it did happen I think that it was be effective too. But of course after putting that many hours of work into anything you think there could be nothing possibly wrong with it.

I would love for Tourism Winnipeg to take a look at my plan, if nothing else just for some feedback. To know how close I am to creating a realistic plan.

Strategic Plans are lots of work, but after completing this one I can see how they could be very useful for any organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment